This Communicating With Customers Training Course
is also available in Ad Dawhah (Doha), Al Rayyan, Umm Şalāl Muḩammad, Al Wakrah, Al Khawr, Ash Shīḩānīyah, Dukhān, Musay‘īd, Madīnat ash Shamāl, Al Wukayr.
About This Communicating With Customers Training Course In Doha, Qatar
Communicating With Customers Course In Doha, Qatar
This course is about communicating with customers and highlights the significant aspects of our customer relationships and give training participants with the skills and knowledge to foster positive communications with every customer they come into contact with.
Customers are the essential element of any growing company, and if you don’t keep them satisfied, they will go elsewhere for the products and services you provide. It’s a fact often overlooked by companies and the people who work for them.
Who Should Attend This Communicating With Customers Course In Doha, Qatar Workshop
This Communicating With Customers Course In Doha, Qatar workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Communicating With Customers.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Communicating With Customers Training Program In Doha, Qatar
The ideal group size for this Communicating With Customers course In Doha, Qatar is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Communicating With Customers Skills Course In Doha, Qatar
The duration of this Communicating With Customers Course In Doha, Qatar workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Doha, Qatar will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Communicating With Customers Course In Doha, Qatar Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Communicating With Customers course In Doha, Qatar
- Communication skills define how you progress in your personal as well as professional life
- If you can’t convince them about your product or service, they will simply move ahead to the other available options
- Service representatives who deal directly with customers face a bigger challenge than their counterparts that deal with customers online or via telephone, this course will be handy to service representatives
- Be patient and capture the finer details; keep in mind that great service is better than fast service
- The turnaround time for any service that is communicated to the customer must be the same across all levels and departments, it can be developed through this course
- This course useful to nail the first impression to customer via any media or device
- This course will teach you the importance of time on hold and how to minimise it for better satisfaction
- Never miss a call from a customer, it is the priority for the business
- Building relationship is important with customers through customers
- Customer Communication reports are also used in brand developmets
Communicating With Customers Course In Doha, Qatar Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Communicating With Customers course In Doha, Qatar
- Communication is at the heart of human interaction, and it can make or break a business
- Being able to communicate effectively with customers can lead to increased sales, repeat business and referrals
- Understanding of, how can businesses improve their communications with customers to grow and thrive
- Effective customer communication is the cornerstone of any successful business
- Understanding of, Profession who consistently and effectively communicate with their customer base enjoy stronger relationships and increased sales success
- Customer Communications decide the movement of your Career
- Communications increase the chance of getting more customer satisfaction, Customers always likes to vent out what has happened to them so by being a patient listener you can fulfil that criteria
- Regardless of the means of communication, fast response times and the quality of information provided will determine how people judge their experience
- It is incredibly important that you develop the best communication skills possible with your customers
- Excellent communication skills are important because communicating in this way shows customers that you understand what they mean instead of what they are simply saying
Course Content For This Communicating With Customers Training Course In Doha, Qatar
Below is the list of course content of our Communicating With Customers training course In Doha, Qatar
- Discussion on Importance of Customer Communications and effects on business and sales
- There are some criteria which should be fulfilled to get the customer satisfaction through customer communication
- Listen Actively, Effective communication starts with being a good listener. Focus on what the customer is saying rather than formulating your response
- Beware of interrupting, Be careful about interrupting others, particularly your customers. They’ll be especially upset if, while they’re explaining a problem
- Avoid Negative questioning, asking a negative question creates confusion. It’s important if you phrase the question positively
- Be careful of misinterpreted words and phrases, sometimes we say something with innocent intent, but the other person misinterprets it. We mean to say one thing, but our pronunciation or inflection causes us to convey something else
- Use analogies to explain complex or technical issues, if you’ve done a good job of building your relationship, you should be able to pick examples that your customer will be able to connect with to explain your product or service in a way they’ll understand
- customer service standards and policies in place, having internal customer service policies, standards and benchmarks that your employees are aware of and adhere to, can help ensure your customers are communicated with in a consistent way each time they interact with your business
- Resolve disputes quickly and in way that suits their needs, if you’ve listened to your customers, you should be able to identify the problem and offer solutions to resolve the dispute as best you can
- Speaking Efficiently and Politely, Customers want their questions answered as quickly as possible and in a polite manner. Doing this shows that your company appreciates their business
Communicating With Customers Course In Doha, Qatar Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Communicating With Customers course In Doha, Qatar
Communicating With Customers Course In Doha, Qatar Learner’s Guide
Communicating With Customers Course In Doha, Qatar Handouts
Communicating With Customers Course In Doha, Qatar PPT Slides Used During Course
Communicating With Customers Course In Doha, Qatar Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for Communicating With Customers Course In Doha, Qatar
There are 3 pricing options available for this Communicating With Customers training course In Doha, Qatar. Course participants not In Doha, Qatar may choose to sign up for our online Communicating With Customers training course In Doha, Qatar.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Communicating With Customers Training Course In Doha, Qatar Schedule
Contact us for the latest Communicating With Customers course In Doha, Qatar schedules:
Download Communicating With Customers Course In Doha, Qatar Brochure
Request for this Communicating With Customers course In Doha, Qatar brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.