This Learning To Lead Training Course
is also available in Ad Dawhah (Doha), Al Rayyan, Umm Şalāl Muḩammad, Al Wakrah, Al Khawr, Ash Shīḩānīyah, Dukhān, Musay‘īd, Madīnat ash Shamāl, Al Wukayr.
About This Learning To Lead Training Course In Doha, Qatar
Learning To Lead Course In Doha, Qatar
Becoming a leader is not an overnight quest. Though some seemed to be born for the role, some aspirants can learn to be one through a continuous process of acquiring skills and enhancing attributes. Learning to lead people is an experience that will enhance one’s personal and professional development.
Who Should Attend This Learning To Lead Course In Doha, Qatar Workshop
This Learning To Lead Course In Doha, Qatar workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Learning To Lead.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Learning To Lead Training Program In Doha, Qatar
The ideal group size for this Learning To Lead course In Doha, Qatar is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Learning To Lead Skills Course In Doha, Qatar
The duration of this Learning To Lead Course In Doha, Qatar workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute In Doha, Qatar will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Learning To Lead Course In Doha, Qatar Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Learning To Lead course In Doha, Qatar
- Learn to inspire other people and motivate them to perform better
- Boosts the level of confidence
- Creates vision and sets direction for success
- Improves the work value and competence of employees
- Enhances the interpersonal skills of participants
- Enhances the chances of career progression and timely promotion
Learning To Lead Course In Doha, Qatar Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Learning To Lead course In Doha, Qatar
- Understand the technique of ‘learning to lead’
- Develops clear insight into the strengths and weaknesses of a leader
- Identify the attributes of transition from an individual contributor to an impactful leader
- Understand the process of learning to lead in detail
- Understand the different leadership styles
- Identify the techniques of mastering the art of teamwork
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Course Content For This Learning To Lead Training Course In Doha, Qatar
Below is the list of course content of our Learning To Lead training course In Doha, Qatar
- What is the process of learning to lead?
- What are the advantages of the technique?
- What are the impacts of leadership on the personality of the individual?
- How learning to lead can impact the career development of an individual?
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Learning To Lead Course In Doha, Qatar Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Learning To Lead course In Doha, Qatar
Learning To Lead Course In Doha, Qatar Learner’s Guide
Learning To Lead Course In Doha, Qatar Handouts
Learning To Lead Course In Doha, Qatar PPT Slides Used During Course
Learning To Lead Course In Doha, Qatar Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for Learning To Lead Course In Doha, Qatar
There are 3 pricing options available for this Learning To Lead training course In Doha, Qatar. Course participants not In Doha, Qatar may choose to sign up for our online Learning To Lead training course In Doha, Qatar.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Learning To Lead Training Course In Doha, Qatar Schedule
Contact us for the latest Learning To Lead course In Doha, Qatar schedules:
Download Learning To Lead Course In Doha, Qatar Brochure
Request for this Learning To Lead course In Doha, Qatar brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.